- RP0284 – Climate-induced international migration and conflicts
- RP0283 – A Ricardian Analysis of the Impact of Climate Change on Italian Agriculture
- RP0282 – The cost of climate stabilization in Southeast Asia, a joint assessment with dynamic optimization and CGE models
- RP0281 – Driving NEMO towards Exascale Step 3: Performance Analysis of a Parallel-in-Time PDE Solver – based on MGRIT Algorithm.
- RP0280 – Diurnal internal Tides along the Italian Coast of the Southern Adriatic Sea
- Counteracting Xylella threat with a multidisciplinary research approach
- Boosting innovation through the added value of climate services: the CLARA project launched
- Public Consultation on National Adaptation Plan to Climate Change launched
- Natural hazards: towards an integrated approach
- Post-Doctoral associate positions at New York University – Abu Dabi
This section contains call for appications for schools and courses connected with the training programs activities of the CMCC
The applications for the PhD in Geophysics of the University of Bologna (Department of Physics and Astronomy) are officially open.
Three years of study in an international and interdisciplinary context, three different areas of research:
- Solid Earth: Seismology, Physics of volcanism, Geodesy, Quantitative geodynamics, Tsunami;
- Atmosphere: Atmospheric physics and chemistry, remote sensing of the atmosphere, urban meteorology, atmospheric dynamics and weather forecasting, physical climatology;
- Oceans: Ocean circulation dynamics, numerical modelling of the ocean, ocean predictions, marine biogeochemical cycles, numerical modelling of pollutants in the marine environment. (more…)
Call 2017/2018 and Annex A (pdf file)
Issued with Rector’s Decree No. 215 March, 17th 2017
This call for applications, published on the Ca’ Foscari website at http://www.unive.it/phd-degrees > Admission, regulates access to the 33rd cycle of PhD programmes of the Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, (a. y. 2017/2018). Amendments or additions to the call for applications will be published on the same website.
The PhD Programmes for a.y. 2017/2018 (33rd cycle) are twelve and, in particular, the programme in Science and Management of Climate Change has been organized in partnership with the Euro-Mediterranean Centre on Climate Change (CMCC) and with National Institute of Oceanography and Experimental Geophysics (OGS). (more…)
The EU COST Action “Evaluation of Ocean Syntheses” (EOS) is organizing a training school on data assimilation and data analysis techniques from 4 to 14 April 2016 in Lecce (Italy). (more…)
Research fellowship professionalizing: “Large scale data analysis for climate data” and “New algorithmic approaches for ocean models at exascale”
In relation to the HPC-TRES program, it is open a call for aplication for training and research awards. CMCC will offer logistic support and hospitality to the winners of the two research fellowship professionalizing in the field of ”Large scale data analysis for climate data” and “New algorithmic approaches for ocean models at exascale”.
Call for applications a.y. 2015-2016 – PhD Programme in Science and Management of Climate Change (3 years)
The PhD Programme in Science and Management of Climate Change is jointly organized by the Ca’ Foscari University of Venice and the Euro-Mediterranean Centre for Climate Change (CMCC), an integrated, multi-disciplinary frontier research center for understanding, controlling and adapting to Climate Change.
The Call for Applications for the academic year 2014/2015 will be closed on April 24th, 2015, h. 1 pm CEST (more…)
Bando di concorso per l’ammissione ai Corsi di dottorato di ricerca afferenti alla Scuola Dottorale di Ateneo per il XXX ciclo (a.a. 2014/2015)
Information available in Italian only
Bando di concorso per il XXX ciclo di Dottorato (a.a. 2014-2015) presso la Scuola Dottorale di Ateneo dell’Università Ca’ Foscari di Venezia. (more…)
Call for applications for one scholarship funded by CMCC and the Department of Natural Sciences (DipNet)
Call for applications for the 29th cycle of the Doctorate School at the University of Sassari. One scholarship is funded by CMCC:
Agrometeorology and Ecophysiology of Agricultural and Forestry Eco-Systems
3 positions with scholarship, of which 1 funded by DipNet and CMCC and 2 positions without scholarship. (more…)
CMCC – ICCG Summer School on Adaptation Policies and Practices in the Mediterranean Basin (MedAdapt)
19-23 May 2014 – Venice, Italy
The Euro-Mediterranean Center on climate change (CMCC) and the International Center for Climate Governance (ICCG) are pleased to announce the second edition of their joint Summer School on Adaptation Policies and Practices in the Mediterranean Basin (MedAdapt) for postgraduate students.
Call for application for two regional FSE scholarships of the Ph.D. School on Global Change Science and Policy of the “Ca’Foscari” University of Venice for the access to the 24th cycle of the Ph.D. on “Scienza e Gestione dei Cambiamenti Climatici”.
The two scholarships are bound by the following themes: (more…)
The call for application for academic year 2009/2010 of the PhD on Science and Management of Climate Change will be opened around mid May 2009. (more…)
There are six positions available, including three with a fellowship for the XXV cycle of the PhD course in “Agrometeorology and Ecophysiology of Agricultural and Forestry Eco-Systems” at the University of Sassari (Italy).
Deadline for requesting partecipation is October 16, 2009. (more…)
Ca’ Foscari University of Venice and the Euro-Mediterranean Center for Climate Change (CMCC) launched a 3-year PhD Programme in Science and Management of Climate Change, organized in two Streams: (more…)
Five PhD positions (including three with a grant) are available at the University of Sassari (Italy) at the XXVI cycle of the PhD course in “Agrometeorology and Ecophysiology of Agricultural and Forestry Eco-Systems”.
Deadline for application is November 8, 2010. (more…)
The PhD Programme in Science and Management of Climate Change is jointly organized by the Ca’ Foscari University of Venice and the Euro-Mediterranean Centre for Climate Change (CMCC), an integrated, multi-disciplinary frontier research center for understanding, controlling and adapting to Climate Change. (more…)