The increasing rate of ice sheet melting and sea temperatures, sea level rise. The recent revolution occured in oceanography with the use of Argo floats.
In the occasion of the World Oceans Day, Simona Masina, oceanographer at the CMCC Foundation – ODA Division and INGV – Istituto Nazionale di Geofisica e Vulcanologia, illustrates the current state of the global ocean while highlighting the future challenges due to climate change.
- Managing data in large-scale climate modelling project
- FireAware, a free mobile App for fire notifications
- Climate-KIC InnoSpace Journey: from data to climate solutions
- Valuing climate services in the cogeneration framework: evidences from the CLARA project
- INQUIMUS 2018 workshop: methods and tools to assess multi-hazard risk, vulnerability and resilience
- RP0286 – Learning from Nationally Determined Contributions
- RP0285 – CMCC-SPS3: The CMCC Seasonal Prediction System 3
- RP0284 – Climate-induced international migration and conflicts
- RP0283 – A Ricardian Analysis of the Impact of Climate Change on Italian Agriculture
- RP0282 – The cost of climate stabilization in Southeast Asia, a joint assessment with dynamic optimization and CGE models