The increasing rate of ice sheet melting and sea temperatures, sea level rise. The recent revolution occured in oceanography with the use of Argo floats.
In the occasion of the World Oceans Day, Simona Masina, oceanographer at the CMCC Foundation – ODA Division and INGV – Istituto Nazionale di Geofisica e Vulcanologia, illustrates the current state of the global ocean while highlighting the future challenges due to climate change.
- CMCC Seminar “Tale of an oceanic Antarctic campaign: ice-sheet – ocean-continental margin interactions”
- CMCC Seminar “Promoting extensive risk dynamics in DRR analysis and loss accounting systems”
- CMCC Seminar “Analysis and optimization of the models computational performances”
- Workshop on Coastal Hydrology and surface processes linked to air-sea modeling
- CMCC Workshop “Efficiency-oriented water management. From panaceas to actual solutions”
- Bologna: host city for ECMWF’s new data centre
- An engineering approach to climate change: international and national experiences
- INNOPATHS: Building a shared vision for the EU energy transition
- How rivers influence the Mediterranean dynamics?
- World Oceans Day – Climate change: oceans at risk as never before
- RP0284 – Climate-induced international migration and conflicts
- RP0283 – A Ricardian Analysis of the Impact of Climate Change on Italian Agriculture
- RP0282 – The cost of climate stabilization in Southeast Asia, a joint assessment with dynamic optimization and CGE models
- RP0281 – Driving NEMO towards Exascale Step 3: Performance Analysis of a Parallel-in-Time PDE Solver – based on MGRIT Algorithm.
- RP0280 – Diurnal internal Tides along the Italian Coast of the Southern Adriatic Sea