The increasing rate of ice sheet melting and sea temperatures, sea level rise. The recent revolution occured in oceanography with the use of Argo floats.
In the occasion of the World Oceans Day, Simona Masina, oceanographer at the CMCC Foundation – ODA Division and INGV – Istituto Nazionale di Geofisica e Vulcanologia, illustrates the current state of the global ocean while highlighting the future challenges due to climate change.
- Global Risks Report 2018: insights and trends
- Oil spill accident in the East China Sea: Ocean Pollution Bulletin
- Draft IPCC Special Report on Global Warming of 1.5°C
- Climate change and human migrations, understanding the geopolitical nexus in the Euro-Mediterranean
- EAERE: Prof. Carlo Carraro is the new President of the European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists
- RP0285 – CMCC-SPS3: The CMCC Seasonal Prediction System 3
- RP0284 – Climate-induced international migration and conflicts
- RP0283 – A Ricardian Analysis of the Impact of Climate Change on Italian Agriculture
- RP0282 – The cost of climate stabilization in Southeast Asia, a joint assessment with dynamic optimization and CGE models
- RP0281 – Driving NEMO towards Exascale Step 3: Performance Analysis of a Parallel-in-Time PDE Solver – based on MGRIT Algorithm.