The increasing rate of ice sheet melting and sea temperatures, sea level rise. The recent revolution occured in oceanography with the use of Argo floats.
In the occasion of the World Oceans Day, Simona Masina, oceanographer at the CMCC Foundation – ODA Division and INGV – Istituto Nazionale di Geofisica e Vulcanologia, illustrates the current state of the global ocean while highlighting the future challenges due to climate change.
- CMCC Seminar “Design and implementation of the SHYFEM parallel model “
- Workshop on Coastal Hydrology and surface processes linked to air-sea modeling
- Copernicus Marine Week
- CMCC Workshop “Efficiency-oriented water management. From panaceas to actual solutions”
- “Climate action in support of the Paris Agreement” – SISC V ANNUAL CONFERENCE
- Counteracting Xylella threat with a multidisciplinary research approach
- Boosting innovation through the added value of climate services: the CLARA project launched
- Public Consultation on National Adaptation Plan to Climate Change launched
- Natural hazards: towards an integrated approach
- Post-Doctoral associate positions at New York University – Abu Dabi
- RP0284 – Climate-induced international migration and conflicts
- RP0283 – A Ricardian Analysis of the Impact of Climate Change on Italian Agriculture
- RP0282 – The cost of climate stabilization in Southeast Asia, a joint assessment with dynamic optimization and CGE models
- RP0281 – Driving NEMO towards Exascale Step 3: Performance Analysis of a Parallel-in-Time PDE Solver – based on MGRIT Algorithm.
- RP0280 – Diurnal internal Tides along the Italian Coast of the Southern Adriatic Sea