Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Adaptation and climate services
- Climate impacts in Europe
- Inter-relations between climate change, biodiversity and ecosystems
- The Cryosphere
- Knowledge gaps in climate science, in support of IPCC reports
- Improving the understanding of key climate processes for reducing uncertainty in climate projections
- Tipping points
- Connecting economic and environmental gains – the circular economy
- Water for our environment, economy and society
- New technologies for zero/negative emissions
The abstract (maximum 1.000 words) should be submitted online in English, no later June 30, 2017.
Authors are requested to choose the type of presentation (oral presentation or poster) and to follow the instructions given in the Call for Abstracts.
The best poster will be awarded from the Scientific Committee.
June 30, 2017 deadline for submission of abstract
July 31, 2017: notification of acceptance.
September 10, 2017: deadline for online registration for presenters
September 30, 2017: notification of the program
October, 26-27, 2017: SISC Fifth Annual Conference in Bologna