- RP0284 – Climate-induced international migration and conflicts
- RP0283 – A Ricardian Analysis of the Impact of Climate Change on Italian Agriculture
- RP0282 – The cost of climate stabilization in Southeast Asia, a joint assessment with dynamic optimization and CGE models
- RP0281 – Driving NEMO towards Exascale Step 3: Performance Analysis of a Parallel-in-Time PDE Solver – based on MGRIT Algorithm.
- RP0280 – Diurnal internal Tides along the Italian Coast of the Southern Adriatic Sea
- Preparing Europe for climate change: coordination is key to reduce risks posed by extreme weather
- Young professionals in the field of operational oceanography
- Climate, agriculture, migration: scientific results and possible scenarios
- Climate services: climate, health and urban planning: the test case of Prato
- Debate: is Europe ready for climate related disasters?
For any questions, feedback or suggestions, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Centro Euro-Mediterraneo sui Cambiamenti Climatici
via Augusto Imperatore, 16 – I-73100 Lecce, Italy
Phone: +39 0832 288 650 – Fax: +39 0832 277 603