- RP0280 – Diurnal internal Tides along the Italian Coast of the Southern Adriatic Sea
- RP0279 – A Nonlinear Delayed-mode Quality Control Procedure for Climatological Studies using Argo Data in the Pacific Western Boundary Current Region
- RP0278 – Public finance and climate change adaptation: could adaptation policies foster public fiscal sustainability? The case of Italy
- RP0277 – Climate policy after Paris: assessment and perspectives
- RP0276 – Analyzing the coordinated impacts of climate policies for financing adaptation and development actions
- The water of the future: learning how to manage it
- Climate-ADAPT user and information provider survey launched
- The sea and its observations: University of Liège confers a degree Honoris Causa to Prof. Nadia Pinardi
- The CMCC Foundation at the top of the Italian research in the ANVUR report
- Building local resilience to climate disaster risk
Papers published by CMCC scientists in JCR review, scientific books and proceedings.
The series called "Research papers" orders by date the research documents produced by CMCC divisions. CMCC Research Papers are also collected and published on the Social Science Research Network (SSRN), in the category Public Policy Centers Research Papers series.
A bi-monthly report aimed at providing a clear analysis of the worldwide evolution of the carbon market, and the international and domestic climate policies.
The CMCC Strategic Plan illustrates the strategic direction for the coming years and outlines the strategic imperatives that, with a comprehensive set of indicators, will drive and define our actions for the future. The CMCC Reports underline the impact of the activities carried out by CMCC. These reports contain a social accountability by monitoring and estimating the increase of the scientific productivity and the achievement of results in different fields.
List of books edited by CMCC, published in collaboration with the Euro-Mediterranean Center on Climate Change, or with the participation of CMCC authors