- RP0286 – Learning from Nationally Determined Contributions
- RP0285 – CMCC-SPS3: The CMCC Seasonal Prediction System 3
- RP0284 – Climate-induced international migration and conflicts
- RP0283 – A Ricardian Analysis of the Impact of Climate Change on Italian Agriculture
- RP0282 – The cost of climate stabilization in Southeast Asia, a joint assessment with dynamic optimization and CGE models
The presentation of the results of the international contest of communication and creativity. The winning works that highlight methods and opportunities for interaction with the environment and the effects induced by climate change. An event with the patronage of the CMCC Foundation. In Venice, on December 1st, 2017, during the celebration of the Antarctica Day
The biology, genetics and pathogenicity of Xylella fastidiosa. The ecology and control of Xf vectors. Tools for early detection, eco-epidemiology and risk assessment, innovative and sustainable strategies for the control of the disease. Do you want to know more about the XF – ACTORS project? Take a look at its factsheet!