- RP0286 – Learning from Nationally Determined Contributions
- RP0285 – CMCC-SPS3: The CMCC Seasonal Prediction System 3
- RP0284 – Climate-induced international migration and conflicts
- RP0283 – A Ricardian Analysis of the Impact of Climate Change on Italian Agriculture
- RP0282 – The cost of climate stabilization in Southeast Asia, a joint assessment with dynamic optimization and CGE models
Protecting the environment and rights is good for the economy: the CMCC at Milan’s Festival of Human Rights
What is the cost of climate change? Prof. Carlo Carraro, member of the CMCC Strategic Council, will meet the students on the inaugural day of the Festival, on 20 March, together with the cyclist Paola Gianotti, Guiness World Record for the bicycle ride around the world, in an event dedicated to exploring the links between Ecology, Economy and Ethics. Films, documentaries, debates, expert testimonies, music and graphics focused on rights related to the health of the Planet at Milan’s Festival of Human Rights, on March 20-24, 2018
The CMCC Foundation and Links Management and Technology S. p. A. in collaboration with the Ocean Literacy Italia initiative, presents 4 online tools for the sea situational awareness: SeaConditions, Visir®, OCEAN-SAR and WITOIL. Participate to the free web meeting on June 8th, 2017, from 2:00 to 6:00 p.m.