- RP0284 – Climate-induced international migration and conflicts
- RP0283 – A Ricardian Analysis of the Impact of Climate Change on Italian Agriculture
- RP0282 – The cost of climate stabilization in Southeast Asia, a joint assessment with dynamic optimization and CGE models
- RP0281 – Driving NEMO towards Exascale Step 3: Performance Analysis of a Parallel-in-Time PDE Solver – based on MGRIT Algorithm.
- RP0280 – Diurnal internal Tides along the Italian Coast of the Southern Adriatic Sea
Did you know that countries with better governance are characterized by higher levels of energy-related Research and Development, or that left-wing governments are more likely to devote resources to the energy sector? And what’re the impacts on energy innovation? A new study by CMCC Foundation explores the effects of environmental policy, institutions, political orientation, and lobbying on energy innovation
What are the major challenges that emission intensive sectors face in order to transition towards decarbonization? Six workshops, focused on six sectors of particular importance to the low-carbon transition – power, buildings, transport, agriculture, industry and Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) – to foster the exchange and discussion of views