- RP0286 – Learning from Nationally Determined Contributions
- RP0285 – CMCC-SPS3: The CMCC Seasonal Prediction System 3
- RP0284 – Climate-induced international migration and conflicts
- RP0283 – A Ricardian Analysis of the Impact of Climate Change on Italian Agriculture
- RP0282 – The cost of climate stabilization in Southeast Asia, a joint assessment with dynamic optimization and CGE models
- CMCC? It was born on my watch
- Feet on the pedals, mind on the mountain
- Students talk about the Master in Climate Change Science and Management
- Climate change poised to transform marine and freshwater ecosystems
- Research insights and policy solutions: An innovative international partnership between CMCC and RFF
The carbon footprint of cities may be 60% larger than previously estimated once consumption emissions are included in the equation. A better understanding of these consumption-based emissions will improve the ability of cities to contribute to the reduction of GHG emissions at a global level and support emissions reduction activities beyond their own city boundaries.
The cutting-edge Italian research on carbon cycle and greenhouse gas budget and its protagonists. ICOS-RI, the pan-european integrated carbon observation system research infrastructure and its Ecosystem Thematic Centre coordinated by the CMCC Foundation. Presented at the Radio24 programme “L’altro pianeta”
Observing the Horizon an event to present ICOS future plans for supporting Paris climate agreement with the emphasis on the necessity of a science-based carbon observation system that will enable a detailed knowledge base in order to support and verify future global mitigation and adaptation climate change processes.
More than 150 governments, with US and China pushing to bring Paris climate deal into force as soon as possible, have confirmed that they will attend the signing ceremony on April 22 in New York. The Paris climate agreement needs to be approved by 55 countries accounting for at least 55% of global greenhouse gas emissions to enter into force. Last updates on events planned and the list of Parties signing the agreement