- RP0284 – Climate-induced international migration and conflicts
- RP0283 – A Ricardian Analysis of the Impact of Climate Change on Italian Agriculture
- RP0282 – The cost of climate stabilization in Southeast Asia, a joint assessment with dynamic optimization and CGE models
- RP0281 – Driving NEMO towards Exascale Step 3: Performance Analysis of a Parallel-in-Time PDE Solver – based on MGRIT Algorithm.
- RP0280 – Diurnal internal Tides along the Italian Coast of the Southern Adriatic Sea
How much precipitation in the coming decades? How often? What consequences in terms of drought periods and water availability? CMCC researcher Paola Mercogliano illustrates to Ansa the results of CMCC models: we might start to adapt to what it’s currently happening to be ready to address future challenges and realities