- RP0286 – Learning from Nationally Determined Contributions
- RP0285 – CMCC-SPS3: The CMCC Seasonal Prediction System 3
- RP0284 – Climate-induced international migration and conflicts
- RP0283 – A Ricardian Analysis of the Impact of Climate Change on Italian Agriculture
- RP0282 – The cost of climate stabilization in Southeast Asia, a joint assessment with dynamic optimization and CGE models
Getting rid of coal, learning to manage climate change risks in the best possible way, building a dialogue between science, business, decision-making, and society. The discussion panel organized by the CMCC Foundation in the context of “All4TheGreen – Mobilizing Climate Science” in Bologna to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the IPCC. With Youba Sokona, Carlo Carraro, Nadia Pinardi, Sandro Fuzzi, Andrea Segré, and Antonio Navarra.
The strategies envisaged for a transition process towards post-carbon cities in the framework of the EU project POCACITO. The CMCC contribution to the report of the LCS-RNet community on cutting edge research for low carbon societies aiming at contributing to international as well as national policymaking
The European Commission moves its first step in activating its registry to centralise carbon allowance accounts in order to enable airlines to open accounts. However, U.S. and China are still fighting against the EU decision to include aviation in the Emission Trading Scheme. All the details in the new issue of Climate Policy News