- RP0286 – Learning from Nationally Determined Contributions
- RP0285 – CMCC-SPS3: The CMCC Seasonal Prediction System 3
- RP0284 – Climate-induced international migration and conflicts
- RP0283 – A Ricardian Analysis of the Impact of Climate Change on Italian Agriculture
- RP0282 – The cost of climate stabilization in Southeast Asia, a joint assessment with dynamic optimization and CGE models
- “Be bold, often italicized, never regular”
- Managing data in large-scale climate modelling project
- FireAware, a free mobile App for fire notifications
- Climate-KIC InnoSpace Journey: from data to climate solutions
- Valuing climate services in the cogeneration framework: evidences from the CLARA project
Human activities have an influence on sea surface temperatures in the Atlantic Ocean and as a consequence on a number of important climate phenomena. A study by CMCC Foundation recently published provides new perspectives on the international scientific debate summarized and presented by Nature journal.
The CMCC Foundation and Links Management and Technology S. p. A. in collaboration with the Ocean Literacy Italia initiative, presents 4 online tools for the sea situational awareness: SeaConditions, Visir®, OCEAN-SAR and WITOIL. Participate to the free web meeting on June 8th, 2017, from 2:00 to 6:00 p.m.