- RP0284 – Climate-induced international migration and conflicts
- RP0283 – A Ricardian Analysis of the Impact of Climate Change on Italian Agriculture
- RP0282 – The cost of climate stabilization in Southeast Asia, a joint assessment with dynamic optimization and CGE models
- RP0281 – Driving NEMO towards Exascale Step 3: Performance Analysis of a Parallel-in-Time PDE Solver – based on MGRIT Algorithm.
- RP0280 – Diurnal internal Tides along the Italian Coast of the Southern Adriatic Sea
- Climate change: the challenge of resilient cities
- COP23 Side Event “1.5 & 2°C strategies, SDGs and green growth”
- NYT’s Answers to Your Questions on Climate Change
- COP23 Side Event “Towards Sustainable Climate Change Response Measures under the Paris Agreement”
- Climathon 2017: what happened in Lecce, Venice, Sassari and Bologna
The CMCC Foundation and Links Management and Technology S. p. A. in collaboration with the Ocean Literacy Italia initiative, presents 4 online tools for the sea situational awareness: SeaConditions, Visir®, OCEAN-SAR and WITOIL. Participate to the free web meeting on June 8th, 2017, from 2:00 to 6:00 p.m.
The campaign designed, planned and coordinated by the Italian Navy Hydrographic Institute in collaboration with CMCC Foundation, CNR, INGV, University of Bologna. On board of the hydro-oceanographic ship Aretusa, sophisticated tools and devices to collect information on environmental conditions that can be useful to plan and manage operations at sea