- RP0284 – Climate-induced international migration and conflicts
- RP0283 – A Ricardian Analysis of the Impact of Climate Change on Italian Agriculture
- RP0282 – The cost of climate stabilization in Southeast Asia, a joint assessment with dynamic optimization and CGE models
- RP0281 – Driving NEMO towards Exascale Step 3: Performance Analysis of a Parallel-in-Time PDE Solver – based on MGRIT Algorithm.
- RP0280 – Diurnal internal Tides along the Italian Coast of the Southern Adriatic Sea
Changes in both the natural and political environment of the Arctic are occurring rapidly and the melting rate of Arctic ice is accelerating. Insights from a range of experts in the field. All the contemporary issues related to the Arctic region from the science of what climate change is affecting to the economic and political changes that are now taking route. Watch ICCG the videos