- RP0284 – Climate-induced international migration and conflicts
- RP0283 – A Ricardian Analysis of the Impact of Climate Change on Italian Agriculture
- RP0282 – The cost of climate stabilization in Southeast Asia, a joint assessment with dynamic optimization and CGE models
- RP0281 – Driving NEMO towards Exascale Step 3: Performance Analysis of a Parallel-in-Time PDE Solver – based on MGRIT Algorithm.
- RP0280 – Diurnal internal Tides along the Italian Coast of the Southern Adriatic Sea
- Climate change: the challenge of resilient cities
- COP23 Side Event “1.5 & 2°C strategies, SDGs and green growth”
- NYT’s Answers to Your Questions on Climate Change
- COP23 Side Event “Towards Sustainable Climate Change Response Measures under the Paris Agreement”
- Climathon 2017: what happened in Lecce, Venice, Sassari and Bologna
The increasing rate of ice melting, sea level rise, sea water temperatures. The recent revolution occured in the study of the deep ocean with the use of Argo floats. Simona Masina, oceanographer at the CMCC Foundation, illustrates the current state of the global ocean while highlighting the future challenges due to climate change in an interview at Radio3 Scienza
The CMCC Foundation and Links Management and Technology S. p. A. in collaboration with the Ocean Literacy Italia initiative, presents 4 online tools for the sea situational awareness: SeaConditions, Visir®, OCEAN-SAR and WITOIL. Participate to the free web meeting on June 8th, 2017, from 2:00 to 6:00 p.m.