- RP0284 – Climate-induced international migration and conflicts
- RP0283 – A Ricardian Analysis of the Impact of Climate Change on Italian Agriculture
- RP0282 – The cost of climate stabilization in Southeast Asia, a joint assessment with dynamic optimization and CGE models
- RP0281 – Driving NEMO towards Exascale Step 3: Performance Analysis of a Parallel-in-Time PDE Solver – based on MGRIT Algorithm.
- RP0280 – Diurnal internal Tides along the Italian Coast of the Southern Adriatic Sea
- Climate change: the challenge of resilient cities
- COP23 Side Event “1.5 & 2°C strategies, SDGs and green growth”
- NYT’s Answers to Your Questions on Climate Change
- COP23 Side Event “Towards Sustainable Climate Change Response Measures under the Paris Agreement”
- Climathon 2017: what happened in Lecce, Venice, Sassari and Bologna
The CMCC Foundation and Links Management and Technology S. p. A. in collaboration with the Ocean Literacy Italia initiative, presents 4 online tools for the sea situational awareness: SeaConditions, Visir®, OCEAN-SAR and WITOIL. Participate to the free web meeting on June 8th, 2017, from 2:00 to 6:00 p.m.
How to find the best nautical routes to sail in the Mare Nostrum? The answer is VISIR, a system developed thanks to the collaboration between advanced research and users. Designed for various kinds of both motor- and sailboats, the system is now available online and as a mobile application on Google Play and Apple Store. Two studies recently published describe its features, functionalities and the science at its basis
The campaign designed, planned and coordinated by the Italian Navy Hydrographic Institute in collaboration with CMCC Foundation, CNR, INGV, University of Bologna. On board of the hydro-oceanographic ship Aretusa, sophisticated tools and devices to collect information on environmental conditions that can be useful to plan and manage operations at sea