- RP0284 – Climate-induced international migration and conflicts
- RP0283 – A Ricardian Analysis of the Impact of Climate Change on Italian Agriculture
- RP0282 – The cost of climate stabilization in Southeast Asia, a joint assessment with dynamic optimization and CGE models
- RP0281 – Driving NEMO towards Exascale Step 3: Performance Analysis of a Parallel-in-Time PDE Solver – based on MGRIT Algorithm.
- RP0280 – Diurnal internal Tides along the Italian Coast of the Southern Adriatic Sea
Estuaries, deltas and lagoons: how do they influence the ocean dynamics? Three different approaches tested while developing an interface between estuarine dynamics and regional ocean models. The Ofanto and Po rivers: two case studies to explore riverine freshwater role on the coastal and basin wide processes
How the climate in Po river basin will change in the next decades. Changes in precipitation and temperature, with the frequency of extreme events and a reduction of water availability in summer expected to increase. A study by P. Mercogliano and S. Castellari that can be applied to Italian river basins to prevent the risk of water crisis, to promote hydraulic security and mitigate the potential impacts of future droughts to energy and agriculture sectors