The Euro-Mediterranean Center on Climate Change (CMCC) organizes and manages a programme of summer and winter schools for students of the CMCC Graduate Programs, also open to students from other international Ph.D. programmes on climate change.
- RP0267 – Building Uncertainty into the Adaptation Cost Estimation in Integrated Assessment Models
- RP0266 – Global Energy Demand in a Warming Climate
- RP0265 – Climate-Hydrological Modelling of Calore Irpino River Basin
- RP0264 – Frequency variation of geo-hydrological hazards under climate change conditions in Italy
- RP0263 – Evaluation of downscaling and bias correction techniques to link climate and geo-hydrological impacts models