The Euro-Mediterranean Center on Climate Change (CMCC) organizes and manages a programme of summer and winter schools for students of the CMCC Graduate Programs, also open to students from other international Ph.D. programmes on climate change.
- RP0251 – Sea Level Rise in the Italian Regions: a macro-economic assessment
- RP0250 – East China Sea model implementation to simulate coupled mesoscale and tidal dynamics
- RP0249 – GRenoble Ice-Shelf and Land-Ice model: a practical user guide
- RP0248 – CMCC–CESM–NEMO: toward the new CMCC Earth System Model
- RP0247 – GLOB16, the CMCC global mesoscale-eddying ocean