The Euro-Mediterranean Center on Climate Change (CMCC) organizes and manages a programme of summer and winter schools for students of the CMCC Graduate Programs, also open to students from other international Ph.D. programmes on climate change.
- RP0280 – Diurnal internal Tides along the Italian Coast of the Southern Adriatic Sea
- RP0279 – A Nonlinear Delayed-mode Quality Control Procedure for Climatological Studies using Argo Data in the Pacific Western Boundary Current Region
- RP0270 – Uncertainty in future climate change impacts: the case of European agriculture
- RP0268 – Sharing skills and needs between providers and users of climate information to create climate services: lessons from the Northern Adriatic case study
- RP0267 – Building Uncertainty into the Adaptation Cost Estimation in Integrated Assessment Models