The Euro-Mediterranean Center on Climate Change (CMCC) organizes and manages a programme of summer and winter schools for students of the CMCC Graduate Programs, also open to students from other international Ph.D. programmes on climate change.
- RP0211 – The CMCC Global Ocean Physical Reanalysis System (C-GLORS) version 3.1: Configuration and basic validation
- RP0210 – Analysis of the Christmas Storm over Northern Italy
- RP0209 – Implementation of LIM sea ice model in the CMCC global ocean high-resolution configuration
- RP0208 – Performance characteristics of the PELAGOS coupled model
- RP0207 – High-resolution simulations of Mediterranean Sea physical oceanography under current and scenario climate conditions: model description, assessment and scenario analysis