The Euro-Mediterranean Center on Climate Change (CMCC) organizes and manages a programme of summer and winter schools for students of the CMCC Graduate Programs, also open to students from other international Ph.D. programmes on climate change.
- RP0225 – Moisture trend over the Arabian Sea and its influence on the Indian summer monsoon rainfall
- RP0224 – Analysis of a meteorological wind event over Verbania-Cusio-Ossola province
- RP0223 – World tariff liberalization in agriculture: an assessment following a global CGE trade model for EU15 regions
- RP0222 – Energy from Waste: Generation Potential and Mitigation Opportunity
- RP0221 – CESM 1.0.5 near past initial conditions user guide: prescribing ice sheets