The Euro-Mediterranean Center on Climate Change (CMCC) organizes and manages a programme of summer and winter schools for students of the CMCC Graduate Programs, also open to students from other international Ph.D. programmes on climate change.
- RP0280 – Diurnal internal Tides along the Italian Coast of the Southern Adriatic Sea
- RP0279 – A Nonlinear Delayed-mode Quality Control Procedure for Climatological Studies using Argo Data in the Pacific Western Boundary Current Region
- RP0278 – Public finance and climate change adaptation: could adaptation policies foster public fiscal sustainability? The case of Italy
- RP0277 – Climate policy after Paris: assessment and perspectives
- RP0276 – Analyzing the coordinated impacts of climate policies for financing adaptation and development actions