The Euro-Mediterranean Center on Climate Change (CMCC) organizes and manages a programme of summer and winter schools for students of the CMCC Graduate Programs, also open to students from other international Ph.D. programmes on climate change.
- RP0233 – High resolution climate scenarios on Mediterranean test case areas for the hydro-climate integrated system
- RP0232 – The Passive Use Value of the Mediterranean Forest
- RP0231 – Loss & Damage: a Critical Discourse Analysis
- RP0230 – Performance evaluation of integrated system to model the climate change impacts on hydro-geological hazard
- RP0229 – The stability and effectiveness of climate coalitions: A comparative analysis of multiple integrated assessment models