The Euro-Mediterranean Center on Climate Change (CMCC) organizes and manages a programme of summer and winter schools for students of the CMCC Graduate Programs, also open to students from other international Ph.D. programmes on climate change.
- RP0224 – Analysis of a meteorological wind event over Verbania-Cusio-Ossola province
- RP0221 – CESM 1.0.5 near past initial conditions user guide: prescribing ice sheets
- RP0213 – Mapping of Climate Service Providers in Italy Summary Report February 2014
- RP0212 – Implementazione del sistema avanzato di gestione ed analisi dei dati. Prima versione con funzionalità di base (v1.0)
- RP0211 – The CMCC Global Ocean Physical Reanalysis System (C-GLORS) version 3.1: Configuration and basic validation