The Euro-Mediterranean Center on Climate Change (CMCC) organizes and manages a programme of summer and winter schools for students of the CMCC Graduate Programs, also open to students from other international Ph.D. programmes on climate change.
- RP0257 – Clime: climate data processing in GIS environment
- RP0256 – Stochastic models for the disaggregation of precipitation time series on sub-daily scale: identification of parameters by global optimization
- RP0255 – Assessment of the effectiveness of global climate policies using coupled bottom-up and top-down models
- RP0254 – The Regional Ocean-Atmosphere Coupled Model COSMO-NEMO_MFS
- RP0253 – The new CMCC – Seasonal Prediction System