The Euro-Mediterranean Center on Climate Change (CMCC) organizes and manages a programme of summer and winter schools for students of the CMCC Graduate Programs, also open to students from other international Ph.D. programmes on climate change.
- RP0254 – The Regional Ocean-Atmosphere Coupled Model COSMO-NEMO_MFS
- RP0253 – The new CMCC – Seasonal Prediction System
- RP0252 – The twofold aspect of climate change on navigation: the search for new maritime routes and the challenge of reducing the carbon footprint of ships
- RP0251 – Sea Level Rise in the Italian Regions: a macro-economic assessment
- RP0250 – East China Sea model implementation to simulate coupled mesoscale and tidal dynamics