The Euro-Mediterranean Center on Climate Change (CMCC) organizes and manages a programme of summer and winter schools for students of the CMCC Graduate Programs, also open to students from other international Ph.D. programmes on climate change.
- RP0183 – Assessment of ERA-Interim driven simulation over Italy with COSMO-CLM
- RP0182 – On the use of MODIS Snow Cover Product for assessing snow extension and duration over the Po river basin
- RP0181 – Simulation of the period 1979-2011 over China with the regional climate model COSMO-CLM
- RP0180 – Impacts of land cover and climate changes on peak floods probability distribution function
- RP0179 – GCM driven COSMO-CLM post-processed precipitation over Italy: control and future scenarios