Interviews, articles, op-ed
If you are writing an article or creating a service and you want to contact the CMCC experts to help further your content in terms of climate change, or for information about our events, the CMCC Press Office is at your disposal:
firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
TeC – CMCC’s blog helps you to stay updated on all our activities.
Press review – articles, interviews, op-ed in the press, on the tv, on the radio, and on the web: the CMCC on the media
CMCC, its research, topics, and activities
The pages where you get information about:
- A description of CMCC
- The organization of research activities
- Our offices locations and contact information.
Visit the Research Projects page for information on CMCC’s projects and involved partners
Visit the Events page to consult the calendar of initiatives implemented by CMCC as well as other initiatives that Center is involved in.
CMCC’s publications include:
- Research Papers (a series of scientific articles, which discuss CMCC research results)
- Articles in refereed journals (scientific publications produced by CMCC authors, which come from the Center’s collaborations with other international research centers. These articles are published in journals listed in the Journal Citation Report – CJR
- International Climate Policy updates on the Carbon Market (bi-monthly report with news and commentary on international climate negotiations, national climate policies, and recent research on climate economics)
- Climate Science & Policy (a digital magazine published by CMCC with articles, interviews and editorials, which provide the public with the opinions and insights of international experts on climate change).