Alessio Bellucci, PhD in physical oceanography at the National Oceanography Centre Southampton.
Coordinator of the Climate Variability and Prediction group.
His main research interests are the role of the ocean on the global climate, with specific emphasis on midlatitude climate variability at decadal and interdecadal timescales, ocean-atmosphere interactions in the North Atlantic sector, and decadal climate predictability.
- RP0268 – Sharing skills and needs between providers and users of climate information to create climate services: lessons from the Northern Adriatic case study
- RP0253 – The new CMCC – Seasonal Prediction System
- RP0147 – Seasonal Prediction System at CMCC
- RP0018 – CMCC-SXF025: A High-Resolution Coupled Atmosphere Ocean General Circulation Climate Model
- Remote subsurface ocean temperature as a predictor of Atlantic hurricane activity
- Sharing skills and needs between providers and users of climate information to create climate services: lessons from the Northern Adriatic case study
- The role of forcings in the 20th century North Atlantic multi-decadal variability: the 1940-1975 North Atlantic cooling case study
- The rapid warming of the North Atlantic Ocean in the mid-1990s in an eddy permitting ocean reanalysis (1982-2013)