via Maiorise I-81043 Capua (CE), Italy
+39 0823 623725
Edoardo Bucchignani received the Dr.Ing. degree in Mechanical Engineering and the PhD in Theoretical and Applied Mechanics respectively in 1992 and 1997, from the University of Roma “La Sapienza”, Italy.
Currently he is senior researcher at CIRA (Italian Aerospace Research Center, Meteo Systems and Instrumentation Lab) and at CMCC (ISC Division).
He is involved in several activities related to the study of regional climate models and relative impacts of climate changes on extreme events (floods and landslides). He is author of about 50 publications.
Look at the full list of publications
- Climate Change
- A dynamic viticultural zoning to explore the resilience of terroir concept under climate change
- Evaluation of regional COSMO-CLM climate simulations over the Eastern Mediterranean for the period 1979–2011
- Extreme weather events over China: assessment of COSMO CLM simulations and future scenarios
- Patterns in Climate-Related Parameters as Proxy for Rainfall Deficiency and Aridity: Application to Burkina Faso
- Analysis of ERA-Interim-driven COSMO-CLM simulations over Middle East – North Africa domain at different spatial resolutions
- RP0261 - Performance comparison of three high resolution configurations over Alpine region
- Sensitivity analysis with the regional climate model COSMO-CLM over the CORDEX-MENA domain
- Extreme temperature and precipitation events over Italy: assessment of high-resolution simulations with COSMO-CLM and future scenarios
- Regional Climate modeling over China with COSMO-CLM: performance assessment and climate projections