via Thomas Alva Edison s.n.c. - 81100 Caserta (CE), Italy
+39 0823 623725
Edoardo Bucchignani received the Dr.Ing. degree in Mechanical Engineering and the PhD in Theoretical and Applied Mechanics respectively in 1992 and 1997, from the University of Roma “La Sapienza”, Italy.
Currently he is senior researcher at CIRA (Italian Aerospace Research Center, Meteo Systems and Instrumentation Lab) and at CMCC (ISC Division).
He is involved in several activities related to the study of regional climate models and relative impacts of climate changes on extreme events (floods and landslides). He is author of about 50 publications.
Look at the full list of publications
- Regional Climate Modelling with COSMO-CLM: History and Perspectives
- Performance Evaluation of High-Resolution Simulations with COSMO over South Italy
- Towards an operationalisation of nature-based solutions for natural hazards
- High-resolution simulations with COSMO model including TERRA_URB TERRA_URB parameterization for the representation of Urban Heat Islands over South Italy
- Future Global Meteorological Drought Hot Spots: A Study Based on CORDEX Data
- A Sensitivity Analysis with COSMO-LM at 1 km Resolution over South Italy
- Inter-disciplinary Regional Collaboration for Public Health Adaptation to Climate Change in the Eastern Mediterranean
- Climate Change
- A dynamic viticultural zoning to explore the resilience of terroir concept under climate change
- Evaluation of regional COSMO-CLM climate simulations over the Eastern Mediterranean for the period 1979–2011