via Maiorise I-81043 Capua (CE), Italy
+39 0823 623725
Edoardo Bucchignani received the Dr.Ing. degree in Mechanical Engineering and the PhD in Theoretical and Applied Mechanics respectively in 1992 and 1997, from the University of Roma “La Sapienza”, Italy.
Currently he is senior researcher at CIRA (Italian Aerospace Research Center, Meteo Systems and Instrumentation Lab) and at CMCC (ISC Division).
He is involved in several activities related to the study of regional climate models and relative impacts of climate changes on extreme events (floods and landslides). He is author of about 50 publications.
Look at the full list of publications
- Extreme weather events over China: assessment of COSMO CLM simulations and future scenarios
- Analysis of ERA-Interim-driven COSMO-CLM simulations over Middle East – North Africa domain at different spatial resolutions
- Sensitivity analysis with the regional climate model COSMO-CLM over the CORDEX-MENA domain
- Regional Climate modeling over China with COSMO-CLM: performance assessment and climate projections
- High-resolution climate simulations with COSMO-CLM over Italy: performance evaluation and climate projections for the 21st century
- RP0183 - Assessment of ERA-Interim driven simulation over Italy with COSMO-CLM
- RP0181 - Simulation of the period 1979-2011 over China with the regional climate model COSMO-CLM
- Simulation of the climate of the XX century in the Alpine space
- RP0136 – Prearrangement of the COSMO-CLM Model on the Chinese region and sensitivity analysis