Viale Trieste 127, 01100 Viterbo, Italy
+39 0761 309587
Dr. Tommaso Chiti is a PhD specialized in Soil Science with particular focus on soil carbon dynamics by the use of models, laboratory analysis such as extraction and fractionation of soil organic matter, selective dissolutions, NMR spectroscopy and isotopic analysis.
He has experience on soil sampling for soil carbon dynamics investigation in different ecosystems, ranging from tropical, temperate and Mediterranean forest soils to agricultural soils.
- The Role of Respiration in Estimation of Net Carbon Cycle: Coupling Soil Carbon Dynamics and Canopy Turnover in a Novel Version of 3D-CMCC Forest Ecosystem Model
- Does degradation from selective logging and illegal activities differently impact forest resources? A case study in Ghana
- Radiocarbon-Based Assessment of Heterotrophic Soil Respiration in Two Mediterranean Forests
- Effect of selective logging on soil organic carbon dynamics in tropical forests in central and western Africa
- A process-based model to simulate growth in forests with complex structure: Evaluation and use of 3D-CMCC Forest Ecosystem Model in a deciduous forest in Central Italy
- Effect of the replacement of tropical forests with tree plantations on soil organic carbon levels in the Jomoro district, Ghana
- Nitrous oxide emissions from soil of an African rain forest in Ghana