Viale Trieste 127, 01100 Viterbo, Italy
+39 0761 309587
April 2012-present: researcher in mathematical models in ecological communities and ecosystems, CMCC (IAFENT division).
April 2012: Phd in Forest Ecology at the University of Tuscia (VT), Department for innovation in biological, agro-food and forest systems (DIBAF).
February 2011: Master in Europroject Management 2007-2013 organized by Eurogiovani Onlus, Rome 14 to 18 September 2009: VI° Soil and Freshwater National School, analytical methods for the chemical contamination control, Ex Department of Environmental Sciences, University of Tuscia, Viterbo.
September 2005 – October 2008: Degree in Freshwater’s Sustainable Management, University of Tuscia, Viterbo.
September 2001 – April 2004: Degree in Environmental Science, University of Tuscia, Viterbo.
- MiRTaW: An Algorithm for Atmospheric Temperature and Water Vapor Profile Estimation from ATMS Measurements Using a Random Forests Technique
- The expansion of wheat thermal suitability of Russia in response to climate change
- Human food vs. animal feed debate. A thorough analysis of environmental footprints
- Exploring the relationship between canopy height and terrestrial plant diversity
- Coexistence trend contingent to Mediterranean oaks with different leaf habits
- Climate Change Threatens Coexistence within Communities of Mediterranean Forested Wetlands
- Does degradation from selective logging and illegal activities differently impact forest resources? A case study in Ghana
- Changes in the world rivers’ discharge projected from an updated high resolution dataset of current and future climate zones
- An overview of available crop growth and yield models for studies and assessments in agriculture
- The impact of selective logging and clearcutting on forest structure, tree diversity and above-ground biomass of African tropical forests