via Thomas Alva Edison s.n.c. - 81100 Caserta (CE), Italy
+39 0823 623737
Master degree in Mathematics at the Second University of Naples in Caserta, in 2011.
Currently she is junior researcher at CMCC (ISC Division).
Member of the European consortium CLM Community; in this context, she is working on several projects with the regional climate model COSMO-CLM, in particular for the evaluation of its performance especially in the Mediterranean, but also in Africa and other areas of the world.
She took part in CLM General Assembly 2011 and in the CMCC Meeting 2011 and 2012.
- Performance evaluation of regional climate model simulations at different spatial and temporal scales over the complex orography area of the Alpine region
- Extreme weather events over China: assessment of COSMO CLM simulations and future scenarios
- Comparing COSMO-CLM simulations and MODIS data of snow cover extent and distribution over Italian Alps
- RP0261 - Performance comparison of three high resolution configurations over Alpine region
- Extreme temperature and precipitation events over Italy: assessment of high-resolution simulations with COSMO-CLM and future scenarios
- Regional Climate modeling over China with COSMO-CLM: performance assessment and climate projections
- High-resolution climate simulations with COSMO-CLM over Italy: performance evaluation and climate projections for the 21st century
- RP0233 - High resolution climate scenarios on Mediterranean test case areas for the hydro-climate integrated system
- Hydrological simulations driven by RCM climate scenarios at basin scale in the Po River, Italy
- Performance evaluation of high-resolution regional climate simulations in the Alpine space and analysis of extreme events