- RP0286 – Learning from Nationally Determined Contributions
- RP0285 – CMCC-SPS3: The CMCC Seasonal Prediction System 3
- RP0284 – Climate-induced international migration and conflicts
- RP0283 – A Ricardian Analysis of the Impact of Climate Change on Italian Agriculture
- RP0282 – The cost of climate stabilization in Southeast Asia, a joint assessment with dynamic optimization and CGE models
Experts from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) will meet in Edinburgh, United Kingdom, on 1-5 April 2019 to launch their work on the Working Group III contribution to the Sixth Assessment Report. Among them, 4 Italian authors, three out of four of the CMCC Foundation. Watch the videos of CMCC authors involved in the assessment!