- RP0286 – Learning from Nationally Determined Contributions
- RP0285 – CMCC-SPS3: The CMCC Seasonal Prediction System 3
- RP0284 – Climate-induced international migration and conflicts
- RP0283 – A Ricardian Analysis of the Impact of Climate Change on Italian Agriculture
- RP0282 – The cost of climate stabilization in Southeast Asia, a joint assessment with dynamic optimization and CGE models
Would phasing out fossil fuel subsidies help the growth of renewable energy sources? Would it drastically reduce CO2 emissions in the atmosphere? The answer of a brand new study published in the journal Nature examines fully the issues at stake. CMCC researchers Massimo Tavoni and Johannes Emmerling are among the authors of this research.