- RP0286 – Learning from Nationally Determined Contributions
- RP0285 – CMCC-SPS3: The CMCC Seasonal Prediction System 3
- RP0284 – Climate-induced international migration and conflicts
- RP0283 – A Ricardian Analysis of the Impact of Climate Change on Italian Agriculture
- RP0282 – The cost of climate stabilization in Southeast Asia, a joint assessment with dynamic optimization and CGE models
Innovation, scientific research, public institutions, and business gather to contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions from ferry boats, and to design new routes between Italy and Croatia. The GUTTA (savinG fUel and emissions from mariTime Transport in the Adriatic region) project just started with a public conference, funded by the Italy-Croatia Interreg Cooperation Programme. Coordinated by the CMCC Foundation, Euro-Mediterranean Center on Climate Change, GUTTA includes among its partners Mare Nostrum – Croatian Shipowners’ Association, the University of Zadar, the Croatian Ministry of Sea, Transport and Infrastructure, and the Port System Authority of the Southern Adriatic Sea.