- RP0286 – Learning from Nationally Determined Contributions
- RP0285 – CMCC-SPS3: The CMCC Seasonal Prediction System 3
- RP0284 – Climate-induced international migration and conflicts
- RP0283 – A Ricardian Analysis of the Impact of Climate Change on Italian Agriculture
- RP0282 – The cost of climate stabilization in Southeast Asia, a joint assessment with dynamic optimization and CGE models
Challenges and perspectives for a long-term vision in managing forests under climate change and the Italian case, natural climate solutions and climate-smart forestry, forest fire management, climate adaptation and mitigation strategies and much more in the CMCC-EFI webinar. Download the webinar presentation!
Experts from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) will meet in Edinburgh, United Kingdom, on 1-5 April 2019 to launch their work on the Working Group III contribution to the Sixth Assessment Report. Among them, 4 Italian authors, three out of four of the CMCC Foundation. Watch the videos of CMCC authors involved in the assessment!
On March 21, 2019, the CMCC Foundation, in collaboration with EFI, will celebrate the International Day of Forests with a webinar taking stocks of the existing know-how, research activities and policies implementing sustainable forest management to support the role of forest to climate change mitigation and adaptation. Register and join the webinar!
Many studies analyze the innovation, diffusion, and cost developments of low-carbon energy technologies, but little research is dedicated to analyzing the financing dynamics of these technologies. Prof. Dr. Tobias S Schmidt and Dr. Bjarne Steffen of Energy Politics Group – ETH Zurich explored this issue while highlighting research results and their implications. Watch the video