- RP0286 – Learning from Nationally Determined Contributions
- RP0285 – CMCC-SPS3: The CMCC Seasonal Prediction System 3
- RP0284 – Climate-induced international migration and conflicts
- RP0283 – A Ricardian Analysis of the Impact of Climate Change on Italian Agriculture
- RP0282 – The cost of climate stabilization in Southeast Asia, a joint assessment with dynamic optimization and CGE models
- Between gangsters and data science
- Unequal exposure and unequal impacts: social vulnerability to environmental health hazards in Europe
- “Food & Migration”: understanding the geopolitical nexus in the Euro-Mediterranean
- Stratospheric warming events, and extremely cold weather in North America
- Impacts assessment in marine areas: a multi- disciplinary approach supporting adaptive management of the Adriatic Sea
Human activities have an influence on sea surface temperatures in the Atlantic Ocean and as a consequence on a number of important climate phenomena. A study by CMCC Foundation recently published provides new perspectives on the international scientific debate summarized and presented by Nature journal.
The CMCC Foundation and Links Management and Technology S. p. A. in collaboration with the Ocean Literacy Italia initiative, presents 4 online tools for the sea situational awareness: SeaConditions, Visir®, OCEAN-SAR and WITOIL. Participate to the free web meeting on June 8th, 2017, from 2:00 to 6:00 p.m.