- RP0286 – Learning from Nationally Determined Contributions
- RP0285 – CMCC-SPS3: The CMCC Seasonal Prediction System 3
- RP0284 – Climate-induced international migration and conflicts
- RP0283 – A Ricardian Analysis of the Impact of Climate Change on Italian Agriculture
- RP0282 – The cost of climate stabilization in Southeast Asia, a joint assessment with dynamic optimization and CGE models
The Italian National Antarctic Research Programme (PNRA) supports for the first time the Year of Polar Prediction (YOPP) by providing funds to five Italian projects to carry out intensive observational and modelling activities in order to improve prediction capabilities on a wide range of time scales in polar regions. Among the funded projects endorsed by YOPP, INVASI project lead by CMCC scientist Dorotea Iovino.
A research that paves the way for the development of a new, more integrated and strengthened ocean forecast capability. A frontier-resolution representation of the global ocean circulation delivered by ROMEO, the new PRACE project coordinated by CMCC researcher Dorotea Iovino, will allow us to advance our knowledge on oceanic mesoscale dynamics and its role in climate evolution
From the insights of Luigi Ferdinando Marsili (1679) on ocean dynamics and currents, to current satellite observations and numerical models. The expected impacts of climate change. The new frontiers of oceanography to study the ocean and use its resources in a better way. The peculiar situation in the Mediterranean area. Sustainable fishery, wind farm offshore, plants to exploit wave and current energy. The talk of Nadia Pinardi at TEDxBologna