- RP0286 – Learning from Nationally Determined Contributions
- RP0285 – CMCC-SPS3: The CMCC Seasonal Prediction System 3
- RP0284 – Climate-induced international migration and conflicts
- RP0283 – A Ricardian Analysis of the Impact of Climate Change on Italian Agriculture
- RP0282 – The cost of climate stabilization in Southeast Asia, a joint assessment with dynamic optimization and CGE models
The main achievements obtained up to date in the research on the bacterium Xylella fastidiosa by POnTE and XF-ACTORS projects have been resumed in a technical report available in open access. A snapshot of the current EU research programs and an update of the most relevant results addressing this emerging pathogen accomplished by both projects
The biology, genetics and pathogenicity of Xylella fastidiosa. The ecology and control of Xf vectors. Tools for early detection, eco-epidemiology and risk assessment, innovative and sustainable strategies for the control of the disease. Do you want to know more about the XF – ACTORS project? Take a look at its factsheet!