Edificio Porta dell'Innovazione - Piano 2, Via della Libertà 12 - 30175 Venezia Marghera (VE), Italy
Carlo Carraro is President Emeritus and Professor of Economics at Ca’ Foscari University of Venice. He holds a Ph.D. from Princeton University. He was President of the University of Venice from 2009 to 2014 and President of the European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists (EAERE) in 2018-2019. He is a member of the Bureau of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) and of the Strategic Board of the Euro Mediterranean Centre for Climate Change (CMCC). He is also President of the National Committee on Climate Change Impacts on Infrastructures and Mobility and a member of DG ECFIN High Level Advisory Group in Brussels.
He is also a Fellow of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists (AERE) and of the European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists (EAERE). He is a member of the World Economic Forum (WEF) Expert Network and a Research Fellow of CEPR, London, CESifo, Munich and CEPS, Brussels.
- TN0292 - Verso una crescita a zero emissioni: Gli impatti macroeconomici e occupazionali per l’Italia del pacchetto “Fit for 55”
- How to reduce emissions and energy use for Italy’s transport sector
- Natural resources and conflict: A meta-analysis of the empirical literature
- RP0286 – Learning from Nationally Determined Contributions
- The Ex-Ante Evaluation of Achieving Sustainable Development Goals
- Investments in and Macroeconomic Costs of Climate Mitigation in the Working Group III Contribution to the Fifth Assessment Report of the IPCC
- Can climate policy enhance sustainability?
- Human Capital, Innovation, and Climate Policy: An Integrated Assessment
- Incentives and stability of international climate coalitions: An integrated assessment
- Adaptation can help mitigation: an integrated approach to post-2012 climate policy