This website and its contents shall be governed in accordance with the laws of Italy. Please carefully read the rules and conditions below.
In the event that the user does not accept these conditions in whole or in part, he/she is required to discontinue consulting the site.
Using the site
This website is property of the CMCC Foundation – Euro-Mediterranean Centre for Climate Change whose registered office is located in Lecce, via Augusto Imperatore 16.
This website is managed in full discretion within the limits of the law. CMCC reserves the right to freely and without notice modify, suspend, or cancel the terms, conditions, or content of this website.
The information provided on or via this website should not be used as a substitute for any form of advice. CMCC publishes the usual material in the website within the company’s information activity.
CMCC does not warrant that the contents on this website may be suitable for every type of aim or use by the users. CMCC is not liable for any damages or lost profits resulting from the use of information contained on the website. The information
contained in this website is for general information purposes only and may not always be valid in particular cases. The user is required to independently evaluate the information on the site and assume sole responsibility for his/her omission.
Disclaimer on the Access and use of the contents of this site
CMCC ensures that this website has been designed and will be maintained as much as possible using every reasonable method and appropriate tool to ensure that the site functions accurately and continuously. However, even in relation to the current state of knowledge and technology, CMCC cannot guarantee that this website functions without error or interruption.
The user agrees to the following upon entering the website:
- The website may be temporarily inaccessible due to malfunction, connection problems, or other events beyond the control of CMCC.
- Except when clearly specified, CMCC. has no control over the nature or content of the information regarding the programs transmitted or received by the user. CMCC does not examine the way in which the user uses the site.
- CMCC is not responsible for the material used nor the users conduct when browsing the site.
- CMCC assumes no responsibility for the transmission neither of the user’s computer, nor of any viruses and otherwise harmful content originating from third parties.
When entering the site, the user agrees with the following:
- Not to use the website or its contents to pursue illegal aims nor to use the website as a tool to disclose or distribute in any way the material or content pre-ordained to perform illegal activity.
- Not to interrupt, destroy or render any part of the site less efficient, nor tamper with the site in any manner, which could damage its effectiveness or functionality.
- Not to use the site to transmit or create viruses or any other material which is derogatory, offensive, threatening, or obscene that could create discomfort, inconvenience, or any prejudice.
- Not to use the site to constitute a violation of people or companies (including but not limited to these companies, copyright laws, or confidentiality).
- Not to use the site to transmit publicity or promotional materials without written permission from CMCC.
Third party information, products, and services
Where CMCC provides hypertext links to third party websites, such links are not
an endorsement by CMCC of any products or services provided on or via such websites. The use of such links is entirely at the user’s own risk. CMCC accepts no responsibility or liability for the content, use, or availability of such websites. CMCC has not verified the truth, accuracy, reasonability, reliability, or completeness of any content of such websites. It is not possible for users and for third parties to create links to this website without the prior written consent of CMCC. In any case, the publisher reserves the right to remove, at any time, the links to this site.
CMCC or the relevant owner retains all rights (including copyrights, trademarks, patents as well as any other intellectual property rights) in relation to all information provided on or via this website (including all texts, graphics and logos). The user may not copy, download, publish, distribute or reproduce any of the information contained on this website in any form without the prior written consent of CMCC or the appropriate consent of the owner. However, the user may print out and or download information contained on this website for his/her own personal use. Links to CMCC are not permitted without the prior written consent of CMCC.
Messages that the user sends to CMCC by e-mail may not be secure.
CMCC recommends that the user not send any confidential information to CMCC by e-mail. If the user chooses to send any messages to CMCC, via e-mail, he/she accepts the risk that they may be intercepted, misused, and modified by a third party.
Exclusion of liability
Neither CMCC nor any of its agents or subcontractors shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, including but not limited to financial losses, lost profits or violation of the brand image (even if CMCC is advised to the possibility thereof) arising in any way from, including but not limited to, (i) any defects, viruses, or other malfunctions caused to any equipment and other software in connection with the access or use of this website, (ii) the information provided on or via this website, (iii) the interception, modification or misuse of information transmitted to CMCC or transmitted to the user, (iv) the functioning or non-availability of this website, (v) the misuse of this website, (vi) the loss of data, (vii) downloading or use of any software made available by this website, or (viii) claims of third parties in connection with the use of this website. The exclusion of liability is also made for the benefit of directors and employees of CMCC.
More details on Privacy and Cookies at this webpage
The website and its Disclaimer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Italy. All disputes arising out of or in connection with this Disclaimer shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Italy. In the event of any discrepancy in the interpretation of the various versions of these rules and conditions, the Italian version shall prevail.
CMCC reserves the right to change the information provided on or via this website, including the terms of this Disclaimer, at any time and without notice. It is recommended to periodically review the information provided on or via this website, including the terms of this Disclaimer for changes.