The data platform represents a single entry point to the data and indicators produced by the partners of the OrientGate project, which has been finances by the SEE – South East Europe programme.
A virtual machine–based environment, it is hosted at the Super Computing Center of CMCC.
The platform provides:
- the efficient, scalable and transparent management of large volumes of scientific data;
- an integrated view of data and indicators;
- harmonised metadata management; and
- user-friendly data access, browsing and downloading capabilities.
- a useful tool for researchers, scientists, experts and policymakers
The data platform realized by OrientGate project is now online at http://www.orientgateproject.org/data_platform.php
A tutorial is available to illustrates the data platform main contents and functionalities.
Watch the video: