Kick-off live event
January 17, 2022 – h. 4:00-6:00 pm CET
Join us in the kick-off Live Event of the 3-week Ideation Warm Up leading to the Blue-Cloud Hackathon! Learn about Blue-Cloud, gain insight into the hackathon objectives & challenges, find out what we have in store for hackathon participants and be inspired to decode the Ocean!
04:00 pm- Welcome!
- Nicolas Segebarth, European Commission
- Sara Pittonet Gaiarin, Trust-IT Services (Blue-Cloud Project Coordinator)
- Kate Larkin, Seascape Belgium
04.15 pm – What is Blue-Cloud? How can it help you, to help the Ocean?
- Introducing Blue-Cloud – Dick Schaap, MARIS (Blue-Cloud Technical Coordinator)
- Blue-Cloud’s Open Science platform: What tools does it bring to Ocean scientists & researchers, developers and innovators? – Pasquale Pagano, CNR-ISTI
- How can Blue-Cloud’s services support Ocean knowledge? Patricia Cabrera (VLIZ)
05:00 pm – Blue-Cloud Hackathon: What? When? Who? How? Why? – Julia Vera, Seascape Belgium
- Round Table: Introducing the Blue-Cloud Hackathon’s Ocean Topics & Challenges: Stéphane Pesant (EMBL), Lennert Schepers (VLIZ), Anton Ellenbroek (FAO), Massimiliano Drudi (CMCC), Dominique Obaton (Ifremer)
05:30 pm – What next?
- Hugo Espinosa, Michele Erba (Kreativedistrikt)
05:50 pm – Ask us anything! Q&A session
06:00 pm – Close
Click here for more information
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
17 January 2022
h. 4:00-6:00 pm CET