Enrico Scoccimarro, Msc in Marine Environmental Sciences. He has contributed to the development of a several fully coupled climate models (e.g., SINTEX-G, CMCC-Med, CMCC-CM) and has performed a number of climate scenario simulations and projections (CMIP3, CMIP5).
His main research activity is to investigate the relationship between Tropical Cyclones and Climate.
Look at the full list of publications.
- Projected changes in extreme precipitation at sub-daily and daily time scales
- Adaptation and sustainability of water management for rice agriculture in temperate regions: The Italian case‐study
- Reduced Extremes of Sub-daily Temperature Swings during the Boreal Summer in the Northern Hemisphere
- Global Mean Climate and Main Patterns of Variability in the CMCC-CM2 Coupled Model
- The effects of meteorological conditions and daylight on nature-based recreational physical activity in England
- Sea-ice algal phenology in a warmer Arctic
- Tropical Cyclones and climate
- Remote subsurface ocean temperature as a predictor of Atlantic hurricane activity
- Thinning can reduce losses in carbon use efficiency and carbon stocks in managed forests under warmer climate
- Extreme precipitation events over north-western Europe: getting water from the tropics