On October 31, 2018, the CMCC Foundation will be in Greece at the conference “Climate change and natural disaster” organized by the Hellenic Republic Region of Attica and the support of the Regional Development Fund of Attica.
Antonio Navarra will give a talk entitled “The Challenge of Climate Change”.
The event will be the opportunity to focus on climate change impacts and natural disaster while underlining climate policies already put in place to address these issues.
- CMCC Seminar – The dynamics of Rossby wave packets from a Local Wave Activity perspective
- “Premio letterario: il cambiamento climatico”
- SAFERPLACES project – 1st General Assembly
- Mercalli’s book presentation: “Non c’è più tempo”
- CMCC Webinar “Capital stranding cascades: The impact of decarbonisation on productive asset utilisation”
- RP0286 – Learning from Nationally Determined Contributions
- RP0285 – CMCC-SPS3: The CMCC Seasonal Prediction System 3
- RP0284 – Climate-induced international migration and conflicts
- RP0283 – A Ricardian Analysis of the Impact of Climate Change on Italian Agriculture
- RP0282 – The cost of climate stabilization in Southeast Asia, a joint assessment with dynamic optimization and CGE models