On October 31, 2018, the CMCC Foundation will be in Greece at the conference “Climate change and natural disaster” organized by the Hellenic Republic Region of Attica and the support of the Regional Development Fund of Attica.
Antonio Navarra will give a talk entitled “The Challenge of Climate Change”.
The event will be the opportunity to focus on climate change impacts and natural disaster while underlining climate policies already put in place to address these issues.
- CMCC Seminar – Webinar “Cumulative impacts assessment in marine areas: a multi- disciplinary approach supporting adaptive management of the Adriatic Sea”
- CMCC Seminar – Assessment of global wave models
- CMCC Seminar – Trade Wind Charging and ENSO: Robustness and Persistence of the Atmospheric Driver
- CALL FOR PAPERS – 38th International Energy Workshop (IEW)
- The social cost of carbon to value Earth observing systems
- Mediterranean forests: key ecosystem services and their vulnerability
- Portrait of a curious guy
- Bridging the gap: do fossil technologies facilitate renewable energy diffusion?
- Climate change and land use change: a multi-risk assessment of freshwater ecosystem services
- RP0286 – Learning from Nationally Determined Contributions
- RP0285 – CMCC-SPS3: The CMCC Seasonal Prediction System 3
- RP0284 – Climate-induced international migration and conflicts
- RP0283 – A Ricardian Analysis of the Impact of Climate Change on Italian Agriculture
- RP0282 – The cost of climate stabilization in Southeast Asia, a joint assessment with dynamic optimization and CGE models