On March 21, 2019, the CMCC Foundation, in collaboration with EFI – European Forest Institute, celebrated the International Day of Forests with a webinar taking stocks of the existing know-how, research activities and policies implementing sustainable forest management to support the role of forest to climate change mitigation and adaptation. Among the presenters, Marco Marchetti, University of Molise, Hans Verkerk, European Forest Institute and Donatella Spano, University of Sassari and CMCC Foundation (moderator: CMCC researcher Valentina Bacciu, IAFES Division). Prof. Spano gave a speech focused on forest fire management as a strategy to cope with climate change.
- RP0286 – Learning from Nationally Determined Contributions
- RP0285 – CMCC-SPS3: The CMCC Seasonal Prediction System 3
- RP0284 – Climate-induced international migration and conflicts
- RP0283 – A Ricardian Analysis of the Impact of Climate Change on Italian Agriculture
- RP0282 – The cost of climate stabilization in Southeast Asia, a joint assessment with dynamic optimization and CGE models