The Master’s programme builds on the 10-year unique experience of the PhD, pioneered by CMCC Foundation and Ca’ Foscari University of Venice in collaboration with Istituto Nazionale di Oceanografia e Geofisica Sperimentale (OGS).
Classes will be mainly held at the Ca’Foscari Challenge School premises (VEGA, Venice Science Park), where the new research center [email protected]’Foscari is also based. 18 students will attend the classes, including Master’s students and 1st year PhD students, with a good component of international students.
The interdisciplinary approach of these curses offers students the opportunity to navigate in just one year the complexity of climate change, getting to learn the up-to-date scientific knowledge and some of the most important tools for policy analysis.
- Introduction to Climate Dynamics
- Mathematical Methods for Climate Change Analysis
- Statistical Methods for Climate Change Analysis
- Climate Change Economics: Theory, Methods and Applications
- Climate of the Past
- Climate Change and Environmental Contamination
- Decision Theory and Multi-criteria Analysis
- Methods and Tools for the Analysis of Climate Change Impacts and Policies
- Socio-Economics Impacts of Climate Change and Adaptation Strategies
- Risk Assessment and Decision Support System for Environmental Impacts of Climate Change
- Adaptive Management of Natural Resources and Agricultural Systems
- Climate Change Policies – Negotiations, Implementation and Assessment.