The CMCC is taking into consideration the possibility to hire a talented, motivated and proactive Web Developer to support research and development activities. This job announcement is a public invitation to express interest for the above mentioned CMCC Position.
The location of reference is CMCC premises in Lecce, Italy.
The primary purposes for this position are to support the CMCC Communication and Media Office in the design, development, realization, and maintenance of websites and web-based products and initiatives that are aimed at:
- disseminating the CMCC’s scientific research and its outcomes
- exploring innovative languages to communicate climate science to a vast and diversified audience.
The desired qualifications are:
- Experience in WordPress websites, themes and plugins development and maintenance;
- Experience with Unix/Linux and MAC OS Systems;
- Experience with computer graphics software: raster and vector graphic;
- Experience with development tools (github, docker, pipelines building tools);
- Experience with remote collaboration and office tools like GSuite and good attitude in working with teams;
- Fluency in English language;
- Attitude to work remotely and availability to take part in meeting in presence and in videoconference;
- Willing to travel in Italy and abroad.
Appreciated qualifications and skills:
- Competencies in sysadmin tasks for GNU/Linux systems;
- Experience with frontend frameworks and libraries (like React, jQuery, d3.js);
- Experience of devops tools like terraform, ansible;
- Experience with cloud services providers (AWS, Google Cloud);
- Experience with backend environments like Node.js;
- Experience with the Clojure/ClojureScript language.
Belonging to legally protected categories (ex L. 68/99) will constitute a preferential condition.
The initial appointment is for 12 months starting from September 2020 at an annual salary ranging from 20K to 30K Euros, comprehensive of benefits, depending on qualification and experience.
How to Apply
Applicants should register to CMCC JAM (Job Application Manager) website and fill the online form following the link below:
Applicants responding to this posting declare that they have read, understood and agreed to the “Official Rule for the CMCC Personnel recruitment”.