She currently serves as Research Manager of the Su-Eatable Life project, aiming at reducing carbon and water footprints through the promotion of a sustainable and healthy diets in universities and companies’ canteens across the United Kingdom and Italy, and as Head of Research at the Barilla Foundation.With a M.Sc. in International Economics (La Sapienza University of Rome), M. SC.Development Studies (SOAS, University of London), she holds a Ph.D. in Environment, Politics and Development (King’s College London).
- Conceptual Models of Food Choice: Influential Factors Related to Foods, Individual Differences, and Society
- Large-Scale Land Acquisitions in Sub-Saharan Africa and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR): Insights from Italian Investments
- The Water-Food Nexus in Mediterranean Cities: The Quest for More Sustainable Diets
- Transforming food systems under climate change: Local to global policy as a catalyst for change
- Urban Food Waste: A Framework to Analyse Policies and Initiatives