Valentina Bosetti is senior scientist at EIEE, and full professor at the Economics Department of Bocconi University, where she teaches Environmental and Climate Change Economics.
She was a senior researcher at Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei during the period 2003-2018.
She has been fellow at the Center for Advanced Studies in Behavioural Sciences at Stanford University in 2014-2015, and visiting fellow at Princeton University in 2009-10.
Valentina was one of the lead authors of the 5th AR IPCC (2014) and she will be a lead author of the coming 6th AR IPCC.
Valentina was president of the Italian Association of Environmental and Resource Economics (IAERE) and council member of the European one (EAERE). She was the PI of a European Research Council (ERC) Starting Grant on Innovation and clean technologies (ICARUS) and she currently is PI of a European Research Council (ERC) Starting Grant on Uncertainty and Climate Change (RISICO).
Personal Website: http://www.valentinabosetti.eu/
- Governing climate geoengineering: Side-payments are not enough
- Examining evidence for the Finite Pool of Worry and Finite Pool of Attention hypotheses
- Three Layers of Uncertainty
- Forward‑Looking Belief Elicitation Enhances Intergenerational Beneficence
- Net economic benefits of well-below 2°C scenarios and associated uncertainties
- Defining a sustainable development target space for 2030 and 2050
- Climatic change: CD-Links special issue on national low-carbon development pathways
- Robust portfolio decision analysis: An application to the energy research and development portfolio problem
- Energy system developments and investments in the decisive decade for the Paris Agreement goals
- Climate policy models need to get real about people — here’s how