Valentina Bosetti is senior scientist at EIEE, and full professor at the Economics Department of Bocconi University, where she teaches Environmental and Climate Change Economics.
She was a senior researcher at Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei during the period 2003-2018.
She has been fellow at the Center for Advanced Studies in Behavioural Sciences at Stanford University in 2014-2015, and visiting fellow at Princeton University in 2009-10.
Valentina was one of the lead authors of the 5th AR IPCC (2014) and she will be a lead author of the coming 6th AR IPCC.
Valentina was president of the Italian Association of Environmental and Resource Economics (IAERE) and council member of the European one (EAERE). She was the PI of a European Research Council (ERC) Starting Grant on Innovation and clean technologies (ICARUS) and she currently is PI of a European Research Council (ERC) Starting Grant on Uncertainty and Climate Change (RISICO).
- A Multi-Model Assessment of Food Security Implications of Climate Change Mitigation
- Are policymakers ambiguity averse?
- Modeling Uncertainty in the Integrated Assessment of Climate Change: A Multi-Model Comparison
- Comparing future patterns of energy system change in 2°C scenarios to expert projections
- Energy investment needs for fulfilling the Paris Agreement and achieving the Sustainable Development Goals
- The Future Prospects of Energy Technologies: Insights from Expert Elicitations
- Expert views - and disagreements - about the potential of energy technology R&D
- RP0284 - Climate-induced international migration and conflicts
- Environmental Policy and the International Diffusion of Cleaner Energy Technologies
- Luring others into climate action: coalition formation games with threshold and spillover effects