Edificio Porta dell'Innovazione - Piano 2 - via della Libertà 12 - 30175 Venezia Marghera (VE), Italy
Lorenza Campagnolo holds a PhD in Economics from Graduate School of Economics and Management in Venice. She started collaborating with CMCC in 2012 and she has worked at FEEM in the Climate Change and Sustainable Development project since 2009.
Her work at CMCC is focused on economic assessment of climate change impacts and mitigation policies in a General Equilibrium framework. She contributed to model energy sectors, in particular renewable and alternative energies, and to develop adaptation options in agriculture in ICES model.
In addition, she is involved in projects regarding the measurement of sustainability with indicators and indices (FEEM Sustainability Index and E-Frame). Her personal interests include the analysis of climate changes impacts on human health, and integrating micro and macro approaches for the analysis of poverty, inequality and energy access in developing countries.
- Can the Paris deal boost SDGs achievement? An assessment of climate mitigation co-benefits or side-effects on poverty and inequality
- The Ex-Ante Evaluation of Achieving Sustainable Development Goals
- Can climate policy enhance sustainability?
- RP0222 - Energy from Waste: Generation Potential and Mitigation Opportunity
- Energy from waste: generation potential and mitigation opportunity
- RP0174 - Climate change and adaptation: the case of Nigerian agriculture
- RP0173 - Macroeconomic Impacts of the EU 30% GHG Mitigation Target