Edificio Porta dell'Innovazione - Piano 2 - via della Libertà 12 - 30175 Venezia Marghera (VE), Italy
+39 041 2346053
Lorenza Campagnolo holds a Ph.D. in Economics from Graduate School of Economics and Management in Venice. She joined CMCC in 2012 and her work focuses on economic assessment of climate change impacts and mitigation policies in a General Equilibrium framework. She contributed to model energy sectors, in particular renewable and alternative energies, and to develop adaptation options in agriculture. In addition, she has worked on several projects regarding the measurement of current wellbeing and future sustainability with indicators and indices (PARIS REINFORCE, APPS, FEEM Sustainability Index and E-Frame), and collaborates with ASVIS (Alleanza Italiana per lo Sviluppo Sostenibile). Her personal interests include the assessment of climate change impacts on human health, and integrating empirical and macroeconomic approaches for the analysis of poverty, inequality and energy access in developing countries.
- Can the Paris deal boost SDGs achievement? An assessment of climate mitigation co-benefits or side-effects on poverty and inequality
- The Ex-Ante Evaluation of Achieving Sustainable Development Goals
- Can climate policy enhance sustainability?
- RP0222 - Energy from Waste: Generation Potential and Mitigation Opportunity
- Energy from waste: generation potential and mitigation opportunity
- RP0174 - Climate change and adaptation: the case of Nigerian agriculture
- RP0173 - Macroeconomic Impacts of the EU 30% GHG Mitigation Target