Edificio Porta dell'Innovazione - Piano 2 - via della Libertà 12 - 30175 Venezia Marghera (VE), Italy
+39 041 2346058
Elisa Delpiazzo holds a Ph.D in Economic politics with major in Qunatitative Methods for Economic Policies from Catholic University in Milan. She gets a master degree in Economics, Politics and International Institutions from the University of Pavia.
Currently she is Junior Scientist at [email protected]à Foscari in the ECIP division, where her research activity mainly focuses on the evaluation of climate change impacts, and evaluation of adaptation and mitigation policies using Computable General Equilibrium models.
Previously she has collaborated with Fondazione ENI Enrico Mattei and CMCC Foundation since 2013.
- Where is the EU headed given its current climate policy? A stakeholder-driven model inter-comparison
- Challenges in the harmonisation of global integrated assessment models: A comprehensive methodology to reduce model response heterogeneity
- Fiscal effects and the potential implications on economic growth of sea-level rise impacts and coastal zone protection
- RP0276 - Analyzing the coordinated impacts of climate policies for financing adaptation and development actions
- RP0275 - Phase-out of fossil fuel subsidies: implications for emissions, GDP and public budget