Daniele Peano is a Junior Research Associate fellow in the “Climate Simulation and Prediction” division. In 2016, he obtained the PhD title at Ca’ Foscari University (Venice) in the program “Science and Management of Climate Change” with a research project on “Simulation of Greenland mass balance until 2100”.
Nowadays, Daniele Peano is working on the development and implementation of the land surface model CLM 4.5 aiming at producing climate sensitivity experiments.
- The typhoon-induced drying of the Maritime Continent
- Quantification of the Arctic Sea Ice‐Driven Atmospheric Circulation Variability in Coordinated Large Ensemble Simulations
- Global variability of simulated and observed vegetation growing season
- Global Mean Climate and Main Patterns of Variability in the CMCC-CM2 Coupled Model
- Ice flux evolution in fast flowing areas of the Greenland ice sheet over the 20th and 21st centuries