Antonella Sanna works at CMCC in Bologna since August 2007, as modeler and diagnostic and analysis tool developer for climate models (both regional and global), within the CSP division.
She got her degree in Physics in 1998, at Padua University, and her PhD in chemicals and Physics for the Environment at Lecce University, in 2005.
In the past, she worked as meteorologist at the regional environmental agency (ARPA) of Veneto and Piemonte.
Present research area: seasonal forecasts.
- RP0285 – CMCC-SPS3: The CMCC Seasonal Prediction System 3
- Mediterranean extreme precipitation: a multi-model assessment
- Coupled atmosphere ocean climate model simulations in the Mediterranean region: effect of a high-resolution marine model on cyclones and precipitation
- MED-CORDEX initiative for Mediterranean Climate studies
- RP0254 - The Regional Ocean-Atmosphere Coupled Model COSMO-NEMO_MFS
- RP0253 - The new CMCC - Seasonal Prediction System
- Effects of a high-resolution marine model on Mediterranean cyclones simulation
- Large biases and inconsistent climate change signals in ENSEMBLES regional projections
- The CIRCE Simulations: Regional Climate Change Projections with Realistic Representation of the Mediterranean Sea
- Simulation of the climate of the XX century in the Alpine space