PhD in Science and Management of Climate Change at the Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, her research activity is focused on the development and application of methodologies for the assessment of environmental impacts and risks related to climate change and natural hazards. Particular emphasis is given to the development of vulnerability and risk indexes, based on Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis techniques, and in the development of Decision Support Systems (DSS) for climate change impact assessment and management.
She has experience in the spatial analysis of climate change vulnerability based on the application of various GIS tools (e.g. ESRI, ArcMap).
She is actually co-division manager of the ISC Division and has experience in the coordination of multidisciplinary research groups, in the development of national and international project proposals and in project management.
- Assessment of Climate Change Impacts in the North Adriatic Coastal Area. Part I: A Multi-Model Chain for the Definition of Climate Change Hazard Scenarios
- Egypt's coastal vulnerability to sea level rise and storm surge
- DESYCO: A decision support system for the regional risk assessment of climate change impacts in coastal zones
- Assessment of coastal vulnerability to climate change hazards at the regional scale: the case study of the North Adriatic sea
- Assessing coastal vulnerability to climate change: comparing segmentation at global and regional scales