PhD in Science and Management of Climate Change at the Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, her research activity is focused on the development and application of methodologies for the assessment of environmental impacts and risks related to climate change and natural hazards. Particular emphasis is given to the development of vulnerability and risk indexes, based on Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis techniques, and in the development of Decision Support Systems (DSS) for climate change impact assessment and management.
She has experience in the spatial analysis of climate change vulnerability based on the application of various GIS tools (e.g. ESRI, ArcMap).
She is actually co-division manager of the ISC Division and has experience in the coordination of multidisciplinary research groups, in the development of national and international project proposals and in project management.
- Assessment of Climate Change Impacts in the North Adriatic Coastal Area. Part II: Consequences for Coastal Erosion Impacts at the Regional Scale
- Assessment of Climate Change Impacts in the North Adriatic Coastal Area. Part I: A Multi-Model Chain for the Definition of Climate Change Hazard Scenarios
- A Bayesian Networks approach for the assessment of climate change impacts on nutrients loading
- Cumulative Impact Index for the Adriatic Sea: Accounting for interactions among climate and anthropogenic pressures
- Multi-risk assessment in mountain regions: A review of modelling approaches for climate change adaptation
- Alteration of freshwater ecosystem services under global change – A review focusing on the Po River basin (Italy) and the Red River basin (Vietnam)
- The temporal and spatial distribution characteristics of air pollution index and meteorological elements in Beijing, Tianjin and Shijiazhuang, China
- Climate risk index for Italy
- Modelling climate change impacts on nutrients and primary production in coastal waters
- Egypt's coastal vulnerability to sea level rise and storm surge