- CMCC - Centro Euro-Mediterraneo sui Cambiamenti Climatici
AGRO ADAPT aims to deliver a service able to anticipate, design, and prepare the ground for autonomous or policy induced climate adaptation in agriculture. The service:
- enables business operators (e.g. insurers) to anticipate the regional transformations of agricultural market and production, and farm holding structure;
- makes it possible for regional and national authorities to understand the local and cumulative effects of the farm-level adaptation to climate variability and change on regional economic output (i.e. gross added value, tax proceeds, employment) and underlying natural resource (e.g. water, land) demand.
Project coordinatorExpected resultsTop
1) Scoping report – pilot cases;
2) Scoping report – outreach;
3) Socioeconomic assessment report – pilot cases;
4) Socioeconomic assessment report – outreach;
5) Business model report;
6) Management reports, including the 2017 revised workplan in month 3.
Coordination and management [lead CMCC]; Scoping of adaptation actions to develop services [lead CMCC & INRA]; Socioeconomic assessment of adaptation actions [lead CMCC]; and Business model [lead IBIMET].PartnersTop
- CNR-IBIMET - Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche, Istituto di Biometeorologia
- INRA - Institut national de la recherche agronomique
- Fondazione Edmund Mach