This technical assistance is designed to facilitate developing Asia’s transition toward low-carbon development pathway and aims to be a platform for knowledge-sharing, policy dialogue and cooperation.
4 years from 01/08/2011 to 31/08/2015
- Asian Development Bank
- CMCC - Euro-Mediterranean Center on Climate Change
CMCC Scientific Leader
CMCC Project manager
This project aims to facilitate developing Asia’s transition toward low-carbon development pathway, primarily through development and application of the much needed country-specific low-carbon growth modeling framework and training sessions and workshops to enhance the capacity of relevant agencies/institutions to update and utilize the model for planning purposes. Also, it aims to help develop low-carbon roadmaps and to be a platform for knowledge sharing, policy dialogue and cooperation among participating nations and beyond on moving toward a low carbon growth trajectory.
- Simulation tool/software
- Low carbon roadmap and policy analysis report
- Development of low carbon growth analysis report;
- Development of software/simulation tool using multi-regional (global) dynamic, climate integrated assessment and optimal growth model framework;
- Participation in consultation workshops and other relevant events.