- RP0286 – Learning from Nationally Determined Contributions
- RP0285 – CMCC-SPS3: The CMCC Seasonal Prediction System 3
- RP0284 – Climate-induced international migration and conflicts
- RP0283 – A Ricardian Analysis of the Impact of Climate Change on Italian Agriculture
- RP0282 – The cost of climate stabilization in Southeast Asia, a joint assessment with dynamic optimization and CGE models
- A model of integrated coastal zone management between Puglia and Western Greece to reduce the consequences of coastal erosion
- “Be bold, often italicized, never regular”
- Managing data in large-scale climate modelling project
- FireAware, a free mobile App for fire notifications
- Climate-KIC InnoSpace Journey: from data to climate solutions
Papers published by CMCC scientists in JCR review, scientific books and proceedings.
The series called "Research papers" orders by date the research documents produced by CMCC divisions. CMCC Research Papers are also collected and published on the Social Science Research Network (SSRN), in the category Public Policy Centers Research Papers series.
A bi-monthly report aimed at providing a clear analysis of the worldwide evolution of the carbon market, and the international and domestic climate policies.
The CMCC Strategic Plan illustrates the strategic direction for the coming years and outlines the strategic imperatives that, with a comprehensive set of indicators, will drive and define our actions for the future. The CMCC Reports underline the impact of the activities carried out by CMCC. These reports contain a social accountability by monitoring and estimating the increase of the scientific productivity and the achievement of results in different fields.
List of books edited by CMCC, published in collaboration with the Euro-Mediterranean Center on Climate Change, or with the participation of CMCC authors